Saturday, April 14, 2012
Today I heart texting messaging!!
Today I heart text messaging!! I seriously can't imagine my life without the handy communication device known as the cell phone. Through this technology, I have become such an excellent communicator...sort of. I have recently learned that I hate talking on the phone. I absolutely prefer to text. It's so quick and easy. I can carry on multiple conversations, I can ignore people when I choose to (which I rarely do) and I can burn calories via flying thumbs. Now, I just need to improve my ability to be able to carry on conversations in person whilst texting. It's rude, but, too bad! Haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
I love my smart phone. The students would rather you send them to the office than give up their phones. One student told me he feels naked without his phone.
It's not only something that you love, but also something you are good at. Not everyone is as lucky to have a talent they are passionate about.
Have you seen those videos on girls and boys with problems moving their thumbs due to excessive texting, be afraid, very afraid. LOL see you on Cinqo de Mayo.
I remember saying that I couldn't ever see myself with a cell phone. What would I need that for? (See how old I am, Tori!?) Then I got one. Oooohh, this is cool!
Then, I remember saying that I couldn't ever see myself as a texter. Good grief! Pick up the phone and talk to someone!!! Then I sent a text... and another... and another... You get the idea. I text WAYYY more than I actually TALK on my phone.
I wouldn't have believed it a few years ago... but, "Today I heart text messaging!!!"
Candace, I wish there was a "like" button on here because your comment is amazing! Erin, you know me so well ;) Gloria, sounds like I need to check those out!
Post a Comment