Friday, March 16, 2012
Today I heart frozen fruit!
Today I heart frozen fruit!! There's no website to check out, nothing like that. I'm just stating that I have a recent addiction to frozen fruit. I'll take peaches, grapes, mangoes, strawberries, blueberries, whatever. I love them all! My teeth hate me sometimes, but oh...my...goodness...it's so good! Just thought I would share. Try it, you may like it. I'd start with grapes, just sayin'.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
yea, not so much into the frozen fruit. Sorry.
I love it too but I like it blended with yogurt... smoothie style. My teeth does not like biting into cold items so it goes through a straw.
I ritually delve into that fruitish fantasy myself. My prefered fruits are frozen strawberries, blueberries and frozen or fresh bananas; 2 please. Your body loves you for this! Keep up the good work.
I am with you on the teeth not liking it thing. Ouch! I do like not completely frozen fruit in a smoothy though.
Oops, Unknown is actually Erin. :)
I heart your profile, you are too funny!
Post a Comment