Today I heart The Hunger Games trilogy!! Oh my goodness, it is so good...well, so far. I have read the first book and watched the amazing movie. I am currently halfway done with the second book. It's safe to say I'm obsessed and constantly on the edge of my seat (recliner chair style of course). It's hard to put the book down so I can sleep and do my job. If you haven't read the books yet, do it!
Thursday, March 29, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


8 comments:
I have been hearing a lot about this movie! My brother even tried to go see the first midnight showing and they were sold out by a long shot!
I read the entire trilogy in a weekend. In fact, when I saw the movie with some like minded friends, we had a hard time remembering where one book ended and the next began as there was really no break taken between them.
I'm thinking of rereading...all I need is time.
I read the first chapter and then went and saw the movie. I enjoyed the movie, so hopefully this summer when I have some free time I can read the series!
Erin, the movie ends in a different place than book 1, but oh my...so good!!
I finished the first one, waiting until this class is over to read the other two, probably have to reread the first one.
As soon as we are officially graduated I am definately going to start reading for pleasure again! I feel like James Patterson probably misses me...
I saw the movie and now I am ready to read all three books!
Post a Comment